FIRST TWO MINUTES FREE: Branding for Manufacturers
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Use promo code tdmpromo-free at the checkout to get this content for free
If you are not winning the right type of work, or attracting new employees into your business, perhaps it’s time to take a look at your company’s brand.
‘Branding’ doesn’t easily make it onto the agenda in a manufacturing company’s boardroom. In this 20 minute video, The Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Manufacturing Ambassador Dave Pannell explains why the way your company presents itself is vital in the modern world, and how engineering and manufacturing companies can improve their branding, both online and off.
What's covered in the 20 minute video:
- How the internet has changed how we gather information, especially in manufacturing.
- How customers decide which companies they contact.
- The three second rule for your website.
- A typical manufacturer’s website compared to a market leader.
- How people make instant opinions of your business from your brand and website.
- How your brand influences the calibre of new recruits your business attracts.
- Why branding didn’t matter before the Internet, but does now.
- How has branding and company logos evolved for the digital age.
- What your logo is subconsciously saying to your customer.
- How you can update your brand without losing your heritage.
- Case studies of manufacturing and engineering companies who have developed strong brands.
- What you can learn from Apple: how carrying your brand onto your product can have an impact on your market share.
- Taking your branding into the physical world.
- Why you need to promote your brand to your employees.
- How developing a personal brand can promote your company as good as a company brand.
- How campaigns can raise the profile of your staff and engineers.