Join us at our next bootcamp!
Business growth does not happen by accident, or even through incredibly hard work. It comes by combining the right business model with the right marketing strategy.
Join three experts in business growth, marketing and sales for our next bootcamp in Huddersfield to learn how to market and grow your business in the digital age.
Use the form below to book your place:
Book your free place on Wednesday 26th April 2017
The Design Mechanics, Brougham Road, Marsden, Huddersfield, HD7 6AZ
“Brilliant bootcamp, every business should book onto this. 3 hours of info that should not be missed.”
“Wow, what a fantastic bootcamp, I learnt more about business & marketing in one morning than I have in 30 years – BRILL!”
Three professionals in strategy, marketing & sales in the digital age:
Stewart Leahy has a well-earned reputation as a no-nonsense, straight-talking sales and marketing guru. Want to generate more enquiries for your company? Stewart is the man to talk to.
A hugely experienced blue-chip leader, author and speaker at last year’s Growth Hacking World Conference, Mark Prince is a business strategy and growth expert with 30 years of global corporate leadership.
Dave Pannell is a marketing and design expert with 20 years of web and branding experience. Dave has helped hundreds of businesses with their branding and marketing campaigns.
What you will learn on our bootcamp:
- How the world is changing so that any business can make a massive impact using the Internet.
- How growth is inevitable if your business model is right, and impossible if it is not.
- How you can stop competing on price by trading on a point of difference.
- Why your marketing strategy and your business strategy have to go hand-in-hand.
- How the world’s leading companies have evolved their branding to work better in the digital world.
- How digital marketing such as Google pay-per-click advertising and smart email marketing combine to create sales in the real world.
- How bringing together small, motivated teams to work on specific campaigns allows you to create a huge impact in a short timescale.
- How companies actually generate sales through their website – and it’s not how you think!
The world has changed
The world of business is changing faster than ever before. New technologies are creating opportunities on a daily basis and the old rules of business mean nothing.
Those who are embracing, or even leading the change are the ones who are are enjoying huge success.
Marketing has changed
Your company’s branding has to work just as well a few hundred pixels wide as it does on a sign on the side of your building.
When someone lands on your website, you only have moment to capture that person before they click ‘back’ on their browser.
Bring it all back to results
Any marketing will only get you 90% of the way to a sale. A company must combine modern marketing methods with traditional sales techniques.
The ‘marketing mix’ has never been so important – use the Internet to generate leads, and the real world to close deals.